sexta-feira, 31 de outubro de 2008

Louie Armstrong canta "Super Mario World"



I see Mario Luigi too He's player one, He's player two And I think to myself Super Mario World I see towers so tall They make me afraid But those scary castles Aren't very well made And I think to myself Super Mario World The shells of flying turtles So pretty in the sky They're also kinda deadly Don't touch 'em or you'll die I hear Yoshi makin' noise like a chronic smoker's cough He's really sayin' "Please get off" When you win the game There's a Yoshi parade Mario and Luigi They's just tryin' to get laid And I think to myself Super Mario World Ooh, I think to myself Super Mario World Oooh... game over.

4 comentários:

Fábio Ramires disse...

Muito bom.

Derepente o Mracel apareceu por aquiiiiii!!!!

Lembra mané??

Marcel Augusto disse...

Cara, toda vez que ouço esse som lembro do seu pai cantando....rsrsrs

Stefano disse...

Hahahahah esse foi legalll ...

Kammy - Comer, Blogar, Amar... disse...

Perfeitooo hauahuahaua
Bj
Kamy